Japan Times

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Well now ...

So this morning was interesting. Last night I went out with my neighbors and Chelsea brought her friend from Arizona out with us. He just flew in that day so he was a bit tired. However, Chelsea felt the best way to get over the jet lag would be a night of partying before heading to Hiroshima today. Anyway we got home probably around 3 am. So I went to my apartment and fell asleep ... BUT! At about 5:30 am I was rudely awakend by Joe (Chelsea's friend). Apparently he wandered out of Chelsea's room and thought mine was her's. However he was a bit disoreniented and thought my patio window was the exit and he crashed repeatedly into it before giving up and wandering about my apartment. Then he had to use the restroom, but he again thought my patio door was the magic door to my bathroom. So he crashed into my window again and proceeded to pee in the corner of my room! After that he decided to take issue with some of my food in my kitchen and spread it around the floor in hall and my shower. It wasn't until he started flipping the lights on and off that I realized I wasn't having a fucked up dream, but was infact experiencing reality. At some point during his brief tour of my room he took off his pants and shirt and so I went next door to give them back and ask Chelsea if I could get some help cleaning up the mess Joe made. She was very very appologetic and helped clean up the mess and mopp-up/disinfect the piss.
Other than that my life has been pretty boring over here. Work for this term is almost over. This coming Tuesday is the graduation of the 3rd years at my junior high school. Starting to plan what I'll do for Spring Break and all that and other than that nothing all that interesting on the work side of things.
Next weekend is Yoko's birthday so we are going to Osaka for the day. I'm taking her to lunch and then we're going to check out the aquarium. It should be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing her because she was busy this weekend and I didn't see her like usual. Anyway thats all for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tinz said...

That story still cracked me up all over again. I can just imagine you telling it in real life. What a crazy nightmare!!!!

(This is Tina by the way - i got your blog from Taube's blog.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home