Japan Times

Monday, February 19, 2007

And another one bites the dust ...

Just like starting out the day with a Queen quote :). So this will be a short blog as I'm writing it before work. School is going ok, I can't wait for Spring break though. For some reason this school has been a lot more draining than Shikama. I'm tired a lot more at least. It could have something to do with getting up most morning hella early (well maybe not hella early ... but early for my clock) and exercising. The program is still going if not as strong as it was back in December it's still pluggin along (haven't really missed any days ... just some I exercised later in the day than normal). This coming weekend (I know it's still the weekend there for you guys ... grumble presidents grumble ...) I'll be checking out the part time job that my boss offered for Saturdays so that'll be interesting.
Yoko and I saw each other again yesterday. She is doing well :). Still not able to see her as often as I'd like, but I suppose that comes with working during the week. I'm trying to convince her to break curfue sometime and just stay out and or stay over ... but so far no success.
Got tickets to the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Osaka in March so that should be fun. It's the last Monday of the term and Wednesday is a holiday ... so going to the concert Monday night then taking Nenkyu (paid vacation) the next day and then Wednesday is a holiday. That should work out well I think ^^. Anyway gotta go shower and head off to work ;/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home