Japan Times

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Life update

So it's been what a week since my last confession ... lol. SO her it is. I started work at a new JHS this past Tuesday and much to my surprise I enjoyed it as much if not more than my time at Shikama Higashi. The teacher are nice and if the students are a bit rawdy they are fun to be around. Also there is a very cute younger teacher who just joined the school this school year. Can you guess what her name is? Yoriko! Lol, no not the woman I met last year but a new person also named Yoriko and how's this for skillz I already have her home phone number. Anyway the week went well.
Yesterday I had another date with Yoko and it was a lot of fun. She is a very interesting and alluring lady. Not a whole lot to tell on that side of things I'll be meeting her for coffee next Sunday. No new movement with Yoriko. She is very busy with her sister and her sister's new baby so other than a quick conversation last weekend no new developements there. Thats all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home