Japan Times

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hmm ...



Ok so my love life continues to orbit planet weird. I lost contact with Yoriko for a while, apparently her uncle died last week so she has been very upset. However yesterday I got an e-mail from her saying she likes me (go figure). So there may still be something there. I haven't heard from her since last night so I can't report that we have a date set up.
On to the juicey bits. I had a date with Yoko on Monday and it went swimmingly. I made her lunch and then dinner. We got together at 12:30pm and she ended up leaving at 11pm! Yep we spent pretty much the whole day together. Other than eating we went on a walk and ended up on a mountain that over looks the castle and the rest of Himeji. It was too good an oppertunity to pass up and she was looking soo beautiful so I kissed her. Once we got back to my apartment we made out for a good 5 hours! So anyway Monday was a satisifying day. During our date on Monday Yoko and I decieded to get together for a movie (Erogon) today (before our make out session we planned this). So today we went and got lunch and then went to see Erogon. It was pretty good then we wandered back to my apartment where I gave her a bit of a massage and then we kissed a bit before she had to go. BUT our next date will be this coming Monday! She asked what I was doing next Monday after lunch and since I had no plans she suggested getting together. Then later when I asked what she'd like to do she suggested watching a DVD at my apartment. So next Monday movie at my apartment.
So other than that New Year's Eve was a bit of an adventure too. I went out with a group of friends to a bar called Coast around 10pm and we rang in the New Year with dancing and a little drinking. My legs still hurt we danced until 4am! For those of you playing the home game thats 6 hours of dancing with very little break. I spent most of the night dancing with Sachiko, a friend of one of my neighbors and I suppose if she wasn't a friend of mine now. Ofcourse I dance with other women including a little Japanese woman that was stick thin maybe 4'10" and weighed no more than 80lbs wet! She was a bit of a freak let me tell you. Anyway it was pretty fun and a darn better time than the last 5 or 6 New Years Eve's (last year took the cake driving around Seattle til 1am trying to find a friend who kept moving around).
That's about all I have to report now. Steve out!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! way to seize the day ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home