Japan Times

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back again ...




So I'm sorry it's been awhile for you faithful bloggers. I have no excuse other than "I didn't feel like it! :P" But, here I am to fill your blog cravings. Also today for a limited a time only (ok not so limited, but it sounds better so :P!) I have pictures ^^. The first one should be a picture of me on Mount Shosha, which i will show any of you clowns who happen to visit me while I'm over here. It is an awsome place with a Budhist temple at the top and all sort of cool stuff to see. The next picture should be of me in my schools culture day ... all you need to know is that I was in the student drama and was wearing a student uniform making a fool of myself ^^. The last picture is of Chelsea my neighbor. Yes she's a hottie huh?! AAAAAAND she is recently single ... whacha think :). Lol, life isn't all that interesting. I had a fun b-day though I was sick for it so that made it less wild, but I still stayed out till 5 am and was very much intoxicated. I will maybe post picture from the party later if you ask nicely :P. School is still fun though I have to say I'm sad to be leaving in a little over a month and going to my next school for the next two terms. I have enjoyed myself imensely at Shikama Higashi. On the note of schools anyone have contact info for anyone from our trip to Japan ... I'm looking at you Raff!!! I am still trying to hunt down people but with only a name it is very difficult to find people ... there are alot of ...moto's ...yama's ...naka's and ...da's Anywho's I guess I'll wrap up this blog. More later ... if you're good little boys and girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home