Japan Times

Monday, September 11, 2006

Surfing

So this weekend it was all about the Kalibunga Dude! I went to Owaji and went surfing with a group of 9 other JETs. We had a blast, but now I'm feeling like I've been beaten up by the Han and Franz :(. No pain no gain though right? The surf was way up this weekend. I was able to pretend I could surf by clinging to my board and riding the waves in ... when I was lucky enough to catch them! Even so I feel that a boxer had a good time working me over this weekend because I HURT a lot. Have I mentioned how much I want to sleep too :( Well I really really feel a nap is in order at least 10 minutes out of the day everyday at school ∑;) Currently the count on books read at school is 3 with another 2 in the works. I figure by the end of the week I'll have at least 6 done at the rate I go through them. I'm still working on finding a way to up load pictures from my trip without using my entire months allowance for my keitai (cell phone) mailing em to myself ... you guys will have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully I'll get a rythm going for posting blogs so you guys won't be too bored ... LATER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home