Japan Times

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today

Today was a very short day for me, which was awesome! Short meaning I only had to teach two classes but had to stay until 4 as per usual. I was soo tired this morning; I stayed up way too late chatting with a girl from my apartment. That seems to be a bad habit I’ve picked up … but 5:30 rolls around way too early ☹. At least now I am officially over the hump. I only have 3 more days to go till I get a nice break. My “love life” continues to be turbulent. I still have a crush on a girl from Seattle and the girl from the east coast as well, but now I have met a potential Mrs. Robinson … so that throws things out of whack. To add to that there is another girl from Canada, which I’m not sure about, and not sure how she views me. This is the same girl that dubbed me “Scary Spice” at Karaoke. As far as everything else my life is pretty tame at the moment. No big parties planned for the moment since school is going on. Although I am waiting for the axe to fall about my first enkai … ☺ that should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home