Japan Times

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Love life ... XD

So this blog has become love line for Steve ... "your on the air." Lol, anyway my neighbor who I've had a crush on since she moved it had her boy friend of 8 years break up with her last week. Sad for her ... good for me >.> I talk big but have yet to make a move I feel a slight mourning period is in order for such a long relationship. That being said she has come over a couple time and we have talked for many hours this past week. Good right??? Anyway honestly I'm not getting my hopes up but if something were to happen it would be sweet as she is a very entertaining woman and she love Portland ... though she is from Arizona (i won't hold that against her). She is an avid reader, loves comedy ... need I say more. I short a woman I would very much like to date.
On to new news #2 ... lol. I went on a "date" with a Japanese girl I met over the summer. She is studying in Osaka. Very nice girl, though I dunno how much of a "date" we really had. I considered it a date but not sure what she considered it. It was just the two of us and we went to an Izakaiya (basically a social bar/restraunt, you can get any sort of drink you want and they have a wide selection of foods you can order to share in a group or just as a couple) talked for about 3 hours straight then she went back to her school in the country side "near Osaka" (it's about an hour trip but it is still considered Osaka). She mentioned a "date city" Sannomiya where many people go on dates near the end of the evening and I invited her to go there another day. She said "We can go to Sannomiya maybe" so who knows.
Kumi and Julie have left the map to parts unknown. I haven't heard from either in almost a month now so it's my guess that I put on the charm too much or something and now they are avoiding me. Which is unfortunate, but as you all know I have very poor taste (or good taste in my opinion) and thus never choose the women who are interested in me. I would have like to explore a relationship with Kumi as she is an interesting woman and not bad looking either *^.^* Such is life though.
So there the love line report back to you in studio U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home