Japan Times

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Life goes floating along ...

So life in Shirasagi continues in the same vein as usual that of a turbulant flood. Yesterday we had our Halloween Party for all the little kiddies. It was pretty fun putting on activities and chaperoneing their trick or treating ... but because we were so busy I didn't even think about grabbing my camera >.< So I have to hope that some of the pictures I saw being taken I can get duplicates so that I can show people.
On the note of love life who knows what is going on. I continue to like Chelsea next door and then there are the rest of the women in my life. Plus last night I met a very nnice woman named "Sue" thats not her real name but that is what she told me people call her. Her japanese name I can't recall ;(. Anyway she was a very nice and interesting lady who works as a dental hygenist. Based on what she told me about how long she has been working and her schooling I guess she is around 28-31. She said she has been working as a dental tech for 7 years and if she graduated at 22 then that'd make her 29 ... but I have to have a margine of error right? She was very pretty and we seemed to be flirting a bit at least that is what people tell me. BUT, Eiko my friend who is married became very jelous (of what I don't know as we are just friends) and so I spent the evening calming her down and listening to her issues >.< Yes nice Steve strikes again to his detriment. While most of the social group was having fun downtown I was back at the residence ;_; By the time Eiko was sober and calm enough to leave I was tired and didn't feel like trying to catch up to everyone.
On the work side of things I'm having a good time and this week we'll have the culture festival. I get to be in the student government drama that they have put together so that should be lots of fun ^^. I will be asking my sensei's to try and record it for me so I can post that and just have for posterity.
Less than a week left til I'm offically a quarter century and I don't want to be that old >.< ! Guess I'll try for the whole young at heart idea.
Last thing for this post if anyone has spoken with Eric lately tell him I am worried about him and would he please respond to my e-mails (at least one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home