Japan Times

Monday, January 08, 2007

Yoko

So today another date with Yoko :). She came over and we watched a movie (The Wild) and hung out a bit. It was in English so i don't know how much she understood, but she didn't seem to mind. I asked her several times if it was alright and she said it was. She definately enjoyed it cause she was smiling through most of it ... ofcourse she might have been enjoying the company too :). Before she came over I had ordered a pizza because last time she wanted pizza and it was too late to order. She seemed amused by my preparedness. Along with the pizza I had some strawberries (her favorite) some pop corn and some chocolate for movie snacks and whatever. Overall I think I did a bang up job of the date :). She sent an e-mail when she got home saying how she wished she could have stayed longer (I wished she could too) so I'd say it was an A+ date :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home