Japan Times

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Date with Yuriko

Yes Steve is at it again XD. So last night was the first "true" date I have had with Yuriko (fellow teacher at Ohtsu). For those of you asking yes I'm sure she considered it a date. So first we went to Kobe and had dinner at OSF. It was surprisingly good for not being the real thing. Everything was smaller than it would be in the US or Canada. Also the tomato sauce was a bit weird, but it was still tasty.
After dinner we walked along the boardwalk near by in the Port of Kobe. We chatted a lot and I learned more about what she likes to do and how much she doesn't like the school. After that we headed back to the train and Himeji. I missed the last bus from the station and so Yuriko being the much more agressive person she is suggested we go get a drink. So we headed over to my favorite pub Hosana's. We got a few drinks there and then she felt like dancing. So we headed over to Roxy, the only dance club I know in Himeji, and got a few more drinks. Then we danced a bit. Somewhere in there we ended up kissing. So overal a productive night. I'll write another blog after today's date with Yoko (*^.-*).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home