Japan Times

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Rev. Stephen Christopher Lautaret Harvey

Yep, now I am an Ordained Minister. Basically I did it so that I can marry Sola and Eric. I find it rather amusing that I am Ordained now. This is just a short blog to update about that and the fact that life is going smoothly still over here.
Work is work, I have tomorrow off and then on Tuesday they are monkeying with the schedule so all Thursday's classes are on Tuesday and since I have no classes on Thursdays ... well that means I have no classes Tuesday this week. I still miss Shikama Higashi, but Ohtsu is sorta growing on me. Last Friday there was an all Himeji JHS ALT enkai and so I was able to see Kimurasensei again (my go between teacher at Shikama). So that was nice.
After the enkai all the Aussies and some of us Americans went out for drinks at Hosana's. All the Aussies are very nice and Marie and Trish (sisters) were telling me about their aerobics class they will be starting this week. So probably you'll see a blog about how that went and whether that will be added to the regime of running, weights and yoga or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home