Japan Times

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Still dying ...

Yep, still sick. BUT! I am hoping that I hit a turning point this morning cause I've felt a bit better today. By no means 100% but considering I was at like 50% now I'm at maybe 65%. Had to take off school last Thursday and Friday and now I'll probably take off Monday at least of this coming week.
On the sad note of my continued illness I was suppose to go to Red Hot Chilli Peppers tomorrow night. I'm thinking that is a bad idea though :(. Which sucks cause I have the tickets and the hotel room and now not sure what to do with them. Not to mention I was looking forward to doing something social that didn't revolve around drinking and/or Kareoke.
I saw Yoko yesterday. We were suppose to go to Osaka because Friday was her birthday. But what with me kicking the bucket that kinda put a damper on that so we'll have to do a rain check. She came over to my apartment instead and we watch The Incredibles which she had never seen and really enjoyed. Afterward she made me some soup, which I attribute to mmy better health today. On Thursday she got a new hair style, which interpretted into a trim and a perm. She looks as lovely as ever, but I have to admit I liked her hair straight more :).

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Princessbbg93 said...

New picture please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home