Japan Times

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So I'm dying ...

Not really, but I feel like it. I have Tonsillitis and my neck is roughly twice the size it normally is. I went to the doctor today after suffering through a day at work and having a very difficult time swallowing. The good news is I have the next few days off. The bad news is, it hurts like heck >.< ! I know you all are calling me a wuss, but I wouldn't wish this illness on anyone else ... well maybe a few select people. Anyway thats the brief up date. If any of you feel like chatting I'll probably be off and on on the computer tomorrow and Friday.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww, that sucks :-( I'm sorry to hear that.

If it makes you feel better, maybe I've got a sympathy cold for you. My sinuses are all plugged up, and I've got a scratchy throat.

Hope you feel better soon, and I wish I could come take care of you.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Princessbbg93 said...

Ditto that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home