Japan Times

Friday, March 30, 2007

Enkai

So my Enkai was pretty good :). My co-worker was able to get an alternate menu for me as the main menu was crabs (and I do mean Dungeoness ^^). I had several diffrent kinds of tofu in various forms of cooking, vegitable tempura, various kinds of vegis and rounded it off with cherry blossum sorbet. It was all quite yummy, although some of the vegis I'm not sure what they were and I suspect they were "forest fresh" my vegi sushi was garnished with a sprig of some sort of flowering plant and my wasbi had flowers in it XD.
Other than that the social atmosphere was a bit different. The principle of my school kept talking to me about a female ALT he had met at a diffrent function and how pretty she is and what was her and her husbands names! Before I made a slightly early exit stage left I could see many of the teachers were getting very very drunk, however my chatting buddies had left and so I got bored. Overal it was a fun/funny night and well worth the cost (thankfully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home