Japan Times

Friday, March 23, 2007

Last day of the term

So today was the last day of the term. Spring break has offically started. However, SB is not for teachers :P ... so I have to either be bored off my ass sitting at my desk or teach adult language classes again. So ofcourse I'm gonna teach the classes and waste only 3 hours instead of 8+ a day :).
Yuriko the nice English teacher who I kinda had a thing for is indeed leaving which is sad. But, she seems to be happy with her decision and it's probably best for her since the school wasn't a good fit for her (not really for me either ... I had much more fun teaching at Shikama)
Next term is the first term so I get to see a lot of the 6th graders I taught at elementary in the junior high school setting. It will be interesting to see how that works out. The setting is very different between the two levels, even more so than in the states. Also I may or may not get a chance to teach san nen sei and also I may or may not teach with the evil witch (aka the boss of the english department). So ya next term could be very different from this term.
Not much else new going on. Yoko and I will have been dating for 3 months next Monday (well our first date was on Dec 26) and we are going to have lunch that day. I got her a little Elmo at USJ that I'm gonna give her that day (Elmo is big over here and she likes him like many women and girls in Japan). More another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home