Japan Times

Monday, March 26, 2007

Nothing Much

Not a whole lot new going on. Kinda crazy party with the few of us around this weekend on Saturday night. Yesterday was pretty chill. Did a whole lot of nothing other than a bit of cleaning. Today I'll meet up with Yoko for a few hours :). Today is our 3 months as I said before and so I'm going to see if she's up for going out to lunch or if she'd like me to cook for her. She has been busy so haven't gotten to ask yet. If she wants to go out to lunch I have the perfect place lined up. We were suppose to go to this Macrobiotics restraunt for our second date on New Years day, but it was closed. And since we normally meet on Sundays it's closed then too. But! Since today is Monday we are in luck ^^. Anyway more later after our date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home