Japan Times

Monday, March 26, 2007

... Trouble?

So saw Yoko today. I cooked us lunch and gave her some flowers and a little gift (Elmo stuffed animal from USJ and a box of macha Pocky ... she really likes that flavor ^^). We had a good time until the last 20 min or so. Then she became a bit pensive and asked me how much longer I will be in Japan and what I'll do after I leave. We had this discussion when we were just getting to know each other, but I guess our 3 month anniversary sparked the idea in her head again. I'm now sort of regretting marking the occassion :(. I'm not sure what the deal is. She had to go for her lesson before we really resolved the issue :(. Anyway a bit of a downer on a otherwise fun and happy day.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, that is a downer.

At least you have another year there. On the bright side, when a girl asks that sort of question, it means she really likes you :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home