Japan Times

Saturday, March 31, 2007

; (

She broke up with me. ;_; Her mother doesn't approve of foreign men and she has been lying to her the last three months since we went on our second date. Also her mother wants her to get married soon and she does as well ... so that is another problem on that end.

Sad Kermit - Hurt

Add to My Profile | More Videos

P.S. For those of you worried ... no I'm not hurting myself, but I felt the video appropriate for my feeling at the moment. That being crushed.

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I'm sorry, Steve :-( That sucks.

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a horrible song!!
we are going to find you a different song... if I didnt know you better, I'd be seriously concerned for your welfare!!... on a happier note... I feel for you!!
-Alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home