Japan Times

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekly update

Hi all,
So this weeks update is slightly more interesting...I guess :). This last weekend I went pumpking patching with Jenn. We went out to Snohomish and went to a pumpkin patch that she use to go to when she was younger. That morning however it was raining buckets so by the afternoon when we got there the whole place was a giant bog. It was fun though.
I'm getting reved up for San Fransisco in two weekends. That should be fun having Halloween down there. Jenn and I are still figuring out what we will do, but the general idea we have is that we are going to a raging party Halloween night. Other than that we will play it by ear.
Not much else to report. It's getting colder and more rainy and I keep hoping that snow will start falling on the mountains so the slopes will open. More next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home