Japan Times

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long long time ...

So it's been much to long since my last post and this post will not be long enough to provide an adequite update, but here's what you get for now. I have been away from Japan going on two months now and still miss it a lot. It seems like at least three or four times a week I fall asleep thinking about some aspect of Japan.
As far as me moving on over here I am still about a month away from hearing from the UW's graduate program. I recently got a job at Pro Sports, a huge athletic club in Bellevue near Microsoft. It is a pretty sweet deal because I am able to use the facilities as a full member and while I'm full time there I can get medical coverage. I am currently looking for a place in Seattle to live so I don't have to commute so far. Today my Prius came in and I'll be picking it up probably this weekend. When I get it I'll post a picture of it. So thats a very brief summary of what's up. I'll try not to be lazy over the next week and post a bit more.
Miss you all lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home