Japan Times

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Beer Garden

So last night was a little farewell party for me at the local beer garden. Unlike ones in the states Japan Beer Gardens are usually on top of a building, not particularly garden like, and serve food as well as beverage for one all you can eat and drink fee. It was good to see many of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile once more before I left. Afterward a few of us went to Tiger, a local bar, and met up with some more people who couldn't meet at the beer garden. Not a whole lot else has happened since my last blog. I went to Kobe Sunday and wandered around there for old times sake. Monday was a packing day and yesterday besides the social activities at night was mostly resting with a little bit of cleaning and last exploring of Himeji. Friday I am planning to hit USJ, Saturday my friend Yuriko is coming into town from up north and Sunday I'll finally catch up with Takuma and his family. They invited me over their their house for a bit on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home