Japan Times

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nike+ Number Two Hundred ??? ... Lazy me



So now that I've hit 200+ runs I've become a bit lazy on posting. I know you are all sad to see them stop being a daily thing on my blog ... lol.

This past week was very busy. I had my last bit of work in Japan. So from yesterday until the 17th I'll be bumming around in Japan. I have mixed emotions on it. I have become quite use to the work schedule over here and it is odd to think that at least for the next two years+ I won't be on that schedule anymore. I am looking forward to seeing people back home, but as the end draws nearer I'm becoming more and more saddened by the prospect of never seeing some of the people I have met in my time over here ever again. I am getting ready to go to Kobe so I will continue this blog at a later date. Until then toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home