Japan Times

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekly

Well this is just my weekly update, nothing really big to report. I saw my friend Yuriko again this last Saturday. She was in town shopping and so we met for coffee. She is the teacher who left Ohtsu last spring because of a bitch at that school and moved back to her home town about 2 hours north of Himeji. She is doing well, but she is looking at finishing out this year of teaching and then going back to school possibly at U of Oregon or U of Vancover. She wanted to study teaching in English to improve her knowledge base.
Still running as you can see. The weather can’t seem to make up its mind some days its cool and great for running. Other days it is humid and hot and difficult to put one foot in front of the other. I am hoping the weather in Washington is more temperate.
I am starting the lengthy process of packing. I test packed my biggest suit case and am looking for a scale to see just how heavy I made it. I’m betting around 60lbs, but we’ll see. I still have a ton of stuff floating around and no one has answered my ad about selling my room yet ;/.
Not much else to report. No word from the UW yet, I’ll post whatever the result when I get it. See you crazy Americans soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home