Japan Times

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday Morning News

OK, so not really any news. I have four weeks starting tomorrow until my last day of work in Japan. And infact I really only have 1 full weeks and three partial weeks. I've been giving lip service to cleaning my room (meaning I've been attempting to not make it any worse than it already is). I probably should be starting to pack, but I've been procrastinating big time there.
With only a month and a half to go my social life has come to a halt mostly. I've been trying to catch people I've met over here and make an effort to meet them at least one more time,but I haven't had much luck :(. Other than that nothing to report. Still no news from the UW and I'll be sure to post whatever they say when it finally arrives. Later guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home