Japan Times

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Portland and beyond

So I completed the Portland Marathon again alittle over a week ago ... and it was pretty awsome yet again! I have already signed up for next year's which happens to take place on 10/10/10! I'll have to train harder so that I can get my 3:10 goal. It seems only fair that on 10/10/2010 that I get that time.
Work is going pretty well. I just passed my one year at the Pro Club on 9/24 so I got a little bump in pay and all that. I've cut back on my group lessons and I recently started filling up my private lessons so that is good as well.
Other than that I've got a trip with Jenn coming up. We are going down to San Fransisco at the end of the month as a little birthday gift to her. So that should be fun. I'll try and make this a weekly installment from now on. Until next Monday I hope you are all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home