Japan Times

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sorry for the long time ...

So sorry it's been awhile since my last post. I made it back to Japan from my brief time in America safe and in one piece. My trip from Osaka to Himeji was a bit of a chore. I missed the last bus from Kansai so I had to lug my two bags (49lb and 45lb) a box of 3 pineapples and other sundry items on the train and through Osaka train station. However I eventually prevailed.
What have I been doing the last few weeks you ask? Well mostly working. I have been teaching community classes and the Elementary school classes that I agreed to teach for a friend and had my first cram school class since the middle of July too. So lots of teaching. Many of the matterials I got in America have been excellent for getting me through those classes. Also I have been seeing the two ladies who showed interest in me before I left. They are both doing well and were happy to see me again.
Other than that not much of note has happend. Today I went to Kobe with Heather and Suvanya the two new JET's in the building and in an hour or so the new Arizona ALT's will be here. This is a rather short blog I know, but honestly not a whole lot has happend in the last two weeks. The weather is still hot, Himeji is still here (despite the 3.0 earthquake a few days ago), school will start again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home