Japan Times

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Still here ^^

So still alive. America is much the same as I remember it ... except that I am still having the whole reverse culture shock thing going on. It is very strange to be back in a country where 9 out of 10 conversations I encounter I can understand everything people are saying. Also same deal with signs.
Anyway, been back for about a week and not much to show for it ... well thats a lie. Actually tons to show for it. I have already refilled one of the two suit cases I brought over with me. Mostly it contains books and DVD's, but there are lots of books for school and ofcourse stickers and other nicknacks for my classes. I even got some programs last Saturday at the Mariner game that are in Japanese. Other than shopping I went to a staff party with a bunch of my staff from the pool last year and saw my friend Raff's play yesterday night. Tonight was Borne Ultimatium ... very good movie if you like action and comedy. Not much else going on at the moment. More later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home