Japan Times

Sunday, July 01, 2007

A shout out to the peeps!

So this post is of a humorous type nature. A couple days ago I was talking with one of neighbors who happens to read my blog often. It came out that several of my Aussie friends and some other random people in my complex read my blog as well. This is funny to me because when I started the blog I was only thinking it would be for people back home. Anyway my post yesterday was in responce to a comment from my neighbor (people back home could care less it seems :P), who said my Japan side readers are interested to know about Steve's love life again (since it had been several months since my last real post on the subject). So this is a shout out to my far east side readers.

*All names have been left out of this blog to protect the identity of my readers* :P

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, I care about your life :-p I just don't comment much. Blame it on me being super freaky busy with fieldwork.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Stephen Harvey said...

Lol I didn't mean to imply you and people back in the US didn't care. Only ment to say that my neighbors are more vocal about the content :P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home