Japan Times

Monday, May 14, 2007

Nothing Really

Nothing interesting has happend recently ... well one thing, but I'll not mention that now. However I've been chided for not making regular appearances on my blog. So here I am! TADA!!! Aren't you just so enlightend now?! Hee hee, anyway work is "meh." Well today actually I had a very fun time with the ichi nensei. I did my self introduction to a class I hadn't visited yet and they had fun with that. Honestly the classes I have the most fun in are the ones I am free to play games or extemporize with the students. I just wish more of my classes were that way.
Other than that I kind of caught the shopping bug so I bought a few crazy shirts (which my parents think will make me laughed at in the states ... but I think they are fun) and I've been cruising the stores off and on, looking for sales on other cool things. I also bought a cool new "murse." What is a murse you say?! Well a murse is a man purse :). I felt that i needed one because when I go out to the clubs or other places I hate dragging my backpack along for many reasons, but the most pressing is it doesn't look cool or good. A lesser reason being it is too bulky and I tend to bring more stuff than I need. With a murse it is more portable, weighs less, is smaller and looks coolers. So hense I bought a murse ... or man bag ... or if you want to be technical a small messenger type bag. So yeah thats the excitement here ... wooohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home