Japan Times

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To Blog or not to Blog

I don't really have much on the interesting side to say these days, but as my fans haven't heard from me in a while I felt it is my duty to check in anyway. The school year is nearly done and I am glad ^^. I long for a long break from getting up at 6 am to ride my bike and then the train and then walk to work. I have about 7 more classes to go before I am done at Ohtsu. I am glad it is over. I have been having a lot more fun there lately, which is a shame since the first 5 and a half months there really weren't that great. I am looking forward to returning to Shikama Higashi in the fall though :).
This coming weekend is a 3 dayer and I will be partying a lot because of it. Not because it’s 3 days, but because the fact there will be 3 nights available there are many events happening as a result. To top it all off Eric arrives in a week too! :P You know there will be trouble then … hee hee. I will be taking it easy this weekend, but I have to make appearances at least to say good bye and hello to many many peoples.
So there is my blog … not all that interesting, but that’s what you get for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home