Japan Times

Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog number ... I dunno

I have had complaints about my lack of writing, as you know, so here is another timely blog. This last weekend I went to Nagano and spent all of Saturday and half of Sunday snowboarding … needless to say my legs are a bit sore. I am also a bit crispy around the edges XD. It was heaps of fun though. When I get back to the states I intend to keep going in winter if I can. I have posted some pictures on my .Mac web gallery that you can view.
Today is the last day of the term so there is very little to do. This morning there was a closing ceremony that took about 40 minutes and that was it! Since the teachers change grades and in some cases school at the end of Spring Break I can’t even prep for next terms classes really. So instead I’m watching a bit of Alias :P.
Not much else going on. I’ll be meeting with my teacher friend’s sister tomorrow I think. I have a work party with one of my elementary school’s staff on Wednesday and on Friday an end of term party with Shosha’s staff. I am continuing to train and got some new running tights that are suppose to be top grade for my continued high level of activity. So that’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home