Japan Times

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Surprise!

Yes here is yet again another blog not with a running graph! Wow, you must be dreaming. No actually I had a few spare moments and thought I'd post something. Nothing much going on. Tomorrow I go on my snowboarding trip, which should be fun :). Today was a holiday so I have been bumming around. Did a bit of shopping, went for a run and cleaned my room.
Still haven't heard from Aoi and my friend Yoko hasn't given me any update from her asking so who knows whats up. My teacher friend's sister had an emergency come up yesterday so we didn't meet. It looks like we'll reschedule to next Tuesday. Other than that nothing much else to report there.
Tomorrow at school we have our BIG cleaning day. The students will be cleaning the school for around 3 hours. Unlike in the states the students do the bulk of the cleaning around the school. Of course there is a grounds keeper who maintains the school and a custodian who does the cleaning in the lesser used areas, but the students spend 30 minutes each day "cleaning" their classrooms and the halls. Not much real cleaning goes on but a good amount of dust is picked up and the chalk boards are clean after each session. Anyway tomorrow the heavy cleaning will be done and the students will move to the next grade's floor. So I'll be sure to wear something that can get dirty.
My trip home is forming up. I have been looking into flights and hotels and what not. Australia seems to be out for the moment because there are no flights between the 15th and the 22nd to Adelaide. Hawaii on the other hand seems to be a sure thing the 17th-27th. I haven't bought anything yet, but if you are tossing around the idea of meeting up with me those are the dates I am looking at being there. Be sure to let me know if you are firming up travel plans.
Thats all for today. Thanks for reading :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home