Japan Times

Monday, January 07, 2008

Shosha

So I visited my new school Shosha Chugako today and was pleasantly surprised. After being spoiled at Shikama Higashi and being disappointed with Ohtsu, I wasn't very hopeful. But! The teachers were all very friendly for the brief time I've met them and thats a good start. Everyone in Himeji says the "sea" side kids are the bad ones (both Shikama and Ohtsu were "sea" side ... or southside) and the "mountain" kids or north kids are the nice angels. I didn't really get to meet many students today, but hopefully this turns out to be the case ... although I kind of liked the little rascals at Shikama. The schools layout is definately more spacious. Anyway I will make an effort to blog tomorrow and let you all know how my first day there goes.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home