Japan Times

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tea

So some of you are probably wondering about my "tea" yesterday. Well it was fun. Yoko picked me up with Chris (her boyfriend) and Miki. It turns out that Miki is a school friend was junior high school of Yoko. We went and got coffee at a local café I didn't even know existed. Miki is a speech therapist at a hospital in Kobe specializing in cancer patients. She works with people who have had to have surgery on their neck and face. Not quite as sporty as Yoko, she still seems to like to be active. Recently she has been busy with work, but the next week she has off so we may have a chance to meet a few times over the next week. We chatted for a couple hours and then headed back. Tomorrow I'm planning on meeting Miki again perhaps for dinner or something. She seems like a very nice person and I'm interested to know more about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home