Japan Times

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lazy

As many of my readers have kindly pointed out to me I've been lazy about my blog of late. Sorry about that ... Anyway I will endeavor to bring you up to speed with my goings on. The Aussies have all left, which makes me quite sad, as I grew very attached to having them around. How lame is it that they decided to go home ... lol (just kidding guys).
I have of course been running lots (as if you couldn't tell by the spamming of nothing but my running graphs). I now have a method to my mayhem though. I am now officially signed up for two half marathons in this coming year. The first will be January 20th (19th for those of you stateside). The second and possibly harder one will be March 9th (8th stateside). This is of course not my first half marathon, but this time around I have been training much harder leading up to it.
My new running buddy Yoko wants to introduce me to her friend Miki from Kobe, so I will be having “tea” with them Saturday night. I am looking forward to seeing what she is like. My other lady friends are all AWOL so this is a good opportunity to meet someone new.
Christmas has come and gone again. This year’s haul was pretty darn good. I didn’t get my plasma TV and my PS3/Wii, but overall I am please with my gifts both giving and receiving. I have been teaching lessons to the adults again and that has been going well. Tomorrow we will watch “Miracle on 34th Street” the original, so that should be fun.
Not a whole lot else interesting happening at the moment. Love you all and Happy New Year! (since I doubt I will blog again until after January 1st)

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Tinz said...

I feel sad too Harvey!! You will have to come and visit us over here in Australia. Have a great year this year. Make sure you keep in touch. Tinz :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home