Japan Times

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kobe and Miki

So yesterday, after my usual Saturday morning lesson, I went to Kobe to meet Miki for lunch. We went to a little Italian cafe that she knows and had a leisurely lunch chatting and getting to know each other more. After lunch we wandered around a little and settled on a little dessert cafe to get some tea and a small cake each. We chatted some more and then went window shopping. It is sale season now over here so there is lot of stuff to see. I ended up buying a "brit cap" just for fun. Around 5:30 Miki had to go meet one of her friends for dinner so we parted at Sanomiya Station and I headed back to Himeji. Overall it was a nice relaxing day. Miki has many interesting things to say and I learned lots about her views. I will most likely meet her again in a few weeks after she does a national conference in Tokyo about speech therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home