Japan Times

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Strange ...

So not a whole lot to report, but I did have something odd happen Friday. It was about 30 minutes before I left work and my fellow Japanese English teacher turned to me and told me that her aunt's friend wants to learn English. My thought was "good for her, why are you telling me this?" Then she goes on to ask when can I start. "Hold up a moment" flashes through my head. "When was it that I said I was looking for more work and what makes you think I would be a good teacher for this/these people, who I know nothing about including not knowing what their English level is?" In any case I have a private lesson with these two mysterious people this coming Tuesday evening. We shall see how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger PrincessFMH said...

Well, as long as you are up for more $$$ and some surprises (hopefully all good) you are all set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home