Japan Times

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update

So not really much to update, but since I'm sure a complaint about my lack of posting is soon to be forthcoming I figured I'd posted anyway. The biggest news of the past week was on Thursday (Wednesday there) I had a phone interview with the UW for their Master's in Education program. MIT for short, sounds cooler that way anyway :). I think it went fairly well. It was about 30 minutes on the phone and they asked me various questions. The one question I'm not so sure I did well with was they asked me "With your background in science and math, why didn't you apply to the secondary ed. program and specialize?" My answer was that I was an ace at both those subjects in high school, but when I hit college I felt my grades slipped and so rather than apply for a secondary ed position and have poor scores in my specialty I went elementary ed. Anyway, not much else to report. Hope all is well back home and I'll see you (whoever you may be) in a few months maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home