Japan Times

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yep ...

I have gone off my rocker with the exercising, but it's been good ^^. I feel very good these days (well minus being sore all the time). In case you are wondering if this is leading up to something the short answer is yes and no :P. If you want the long answer here it is. I would like to become more fit and toned, but the real reason for the running around is I plan to do a half marathon again probably sometime in the next few months if i can find a good one.
Ofcourse my long term goal is still to do a marathon. In that respect I fully intend at some point over the winter holidays to attempt a marathon distance run. We'll see if this happens ... at the moment I intend to increase my run distance each week by 1k at least once a week. This week was 11k so sometime in the next week I'll try a 12k and so on. Again we'll see how that works out.
On to my love life. Nothing new to report this week really. I went and had a few drinks with Miya this last week. Got turned down for coffee by my co-worker. Had dinner with Tomomi last night and that's about it. Sorry I can't bring you any torrid details. Still just testing the waters after my last two failed attempts at dating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home