Japan Times

Sunday, December 02, 2007

So people don't like the running ... :P

So I have had complaint about only seeing my running on my blog of late so i'll try and rectify that now. Not a whole lot interesting has happened to me recently. We had a "White Trash" party the Friday before last, which was pretty fun. Basically everyone dressed up like trailer park trash steroetypical people.

White Trash


This last week was testing at school. So on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I watched a movie on my new lap top. I also have been getting ready for my final speech to Shikama Higashi. This term has gone way way too fast. I will miss everyone there very much next year.
Yesterday we had a Farewell Progressive Brunch for Jodi and Jono who will be leaving in about a week. It is really sad to see this group of Aussies go. They are soo much better than the previous group as far as socializing. We started the brunch at Katie and Joe's and then moved to Taube and Julian's and ended up at Jodi and Jono's

Goodbye Brunch


As far as everything else goes not much else interesting going on. I've been running lots as you can tell. My girl situation remains static. I've been accused of using the "shot gun approach" to meeting women. I have tried the sniper approach and it seems I always choose the wrong people, so seems to me that shot gunning it my best bet. So far I've had to failed relationships here and both times they ended after I focused my attention on only that woman. Anyway, all the women that I am interested in getting to know more are very busy at the moment so not a whole lot to tell there.
Hope this little blog has sated your hunger for the moment. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home